Pack2Go Europe companies manufacture packaging for food and beverages consumed on-the-go of the highest standards.
Experience has shown us that, unfortunately, some companies in the market cut corners. Pack2Go Europe has launched a Quality Guarantee Programme that includes a trade mark, label and logo. The latter will be available later on this year to all member companies that:
- Commit to abiding by the “Pack2Go Europe Guiding Principles”
- Meet demanding “Pack2Go Europe Minimum Performance Requirements” that cover the quality of both product and operations
- Commit to meeting all EU and national legislative requirements on product quality
- Report annually their performance against a range of indicators covering environmental performance, social commitments, ethics and supply chain integrity in the “Pack2Go Europe Online Reporting Platform”.
- Achieve a minimum scorecard provided by EcoVadis, an international sustainability rating agency.
The Pack2Go Europe Quality Guarantee attests to the commitment of Pack2Go Europe member companies to manufacture and market quality products in a responsible way to ensure hygiene, safety and sustainability.